Friday, February 25, 2011

mori friday

I think spring comes early where I live. My friends who live in Europe and other part of the country said it's still snowing there(!). The temperature today is around 61F, sunny but a bit windy. ヽ(*゚▽゚*)ノ

To save space I try to put one outfit on one hanger. I had the white blouse with this cardigan (I think) in my closet since last month because it was a bit chilly to wear it ( ̄へ ̄). I decided to go w/ jeans because I don't have any mori style bottoms to wear. To be honest, I don't like the mori bottoms much, they're like baggy pants which make you look kinda like hobo. The shoes are sketcher shoes which I bought maybe 4 years ago. Sometimes you can find mori things at the most unexpected place. d(⌒o⌒)b

Got this cutie at Kyoto monthly flea market. Some zakka and mori makers also go there. If you go to Kyoto you must go to this flea market. It's in Toji. Toji is the name of the highest pagoda in Japan if I remember correctly. The market is held on the 22nd of every month and it's always on Saturday. It's an awesome place to find dirt cheap stuff and eat delicious food and practice your bargaining skills ヽ(*´∀`)ノ゚.

Complete the outfit w/ mori bag.

Got this in Hokkaido

4 comments:

  1. That outfit is so CUTE! I would definitely wear it! And I agree about you saying there are not many cute mori bottoms to clothing. They are a bit too baggy for me :/

    Going out on a limb here, but do you living in Hawaii? Since you wrote "Aloha" on your one picture haha. If so, I live in hawaii too! It's fun to find local bloggers :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, no i dont live in Hawaii. I'm not a beach person, more like a forest person. no pun intended here XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw shucks haha. I agree I'm the same! I don't like the beach so much, though it's pretty to look at xD

    ReplyDelete