Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lace Completes a Mori Outfit

This was on Thursday. It was the first time I wore this skirt. It's been lying in my drawer for quite some times. It was chilly and windy then (perfect weather for mori outfit). Next time I will try a different background ^^' and maybe use my camera instead of iphone. The quality is so so with iphone. The weather is wonderful today. I think it's time to wear sunglasses but that wouldn't go with mori outfit, I don't think. This is my favorite mori outfit so far. I don't really like summer; it's hard to dress up in mori style when it's too hot outside. 

The complete outfit. If you haven't noticed already, I l.o.v.e lace. I think lace is what turns an ordinary outfit or thing into mori style. ^-^v

1 comment:

  1. I love the 'pop' of the yellow! Cute outfit <3<3

    ReplyDelete